May 22nd & 23rd
at Goonengerry, NSW
This is a HANDS-ON, intimate, body-awareness based training on the universes beneath TOUCH.
We will cover everything non-verbal communication consists of, including neurochemistry, emotional intelligence & the nuances of meaning embedded in touch.
Make the sensate sacred.
The weekend consists of solo, partnered and group practices including movement, massage and shamanic components around creating ritual space, accessing altered states of consciousness and the wisdom of body in those liminal states.
This training is for
– couples who wish to deepen in their reverence of one another
– singles who want deeper relationships and levels of intimacy
– body workers (all fields of massage) who want to practice with more nuance
– all gender identities, all ages above 18,
beginners and professionals
– anyone who wishes to expand their erotic nature & touch expertise
The Tools you will be taking into your own lives and bodywork practice include:
- Working & Moving with the 6 Bodies
(physical, energetic, emotional, archetypal, wisdom & dark)
- Transpersonal, transformative play – how to create ritual space
- Creating Connection & Intimacy – practical tools & awareness practices
- ‘Dancing with the Dark’ – working with shadow vs the nondual emptiness
- Erotic Bodywork, Dakini-work & working with Sexuality as Life force
Day 1 – emotional and embodied intelligence, neurobiology, void-practices for self and others, deeper ways to engage with another
Day 2 – erotic and creative power, intimacy in touch, transpersonal vs personal love, working with shadow & desire & fetishes/kinks
Prices and Registration:
Full weekend including teachings, materials, oils, 3 meals provided (lunch, dinner, lunch) and sauna: A$550
Couples/bring a friend: A$1000
Embrace of the Dakini – graduates: A$450
Pay in full before April 30th: $475
**Payment plan: $150 deposit – after which $100 a week.
Deposit – secure my spot
If you are coming as couple/2 people pls make a double deposit! Deposits are refundable until April 30th.
Also fill in the sign up form here :
Guidance, instruction and container provided by Mia Mor.
Mia is an experienced body therapist – she has been working with body & nonverbal relationships since 2007. She has a BA studying the creative, the transformative and the erotic nature of our psyche & physique.
She has training in body and movement therapeutics from the western and multicultural approaches (dance therapy, archetypal play, yoga/tantra/ayurveda, tribal healing practices of Africa and Amazon & modern Esoteric approaches).
Her background – as a dancer, a body worker and in the field of erotic work – gives her a wide and unique perspective on what human intimacy is.
The main focus throughout her life has been toward the liminal/mystic/sacred/indescribable experiences that make life magical.