June 19th & 20th
at Goonengerry, NSW
This is a HANDS-ON, intimate, body-awareness based training on the universes beneath TOUCH.
We will cover everything non-verbal communication entails, including neurochemistry, emotional intelligence & the nuances of meaning of touch.
We will do this through group ritual space, through play and discovery and through touch and awareness both deepening connection to SELF and OTHER.
Make the sensate sacred.
The weekend consists of solo, partnered and group practices including movement, massage and shamanic components around creating ritual space, accessing altered states of consciousness and the wisdom of body in those liminal states.
This training is for
– couples who wish to deepen in their reverence of one another
– singles who want deeper relationships and levels of intimacy
– body workers (all fields of massage) who want to practice with more nuance
– all gender identities, all ages above 18,
beginners and professionals
– anyone who wishes to expand their authentic nature & touch expertise
The Tools you will be taking into your own lives and bodywork practice include:
- Working & Moving with the 6 Bodies
(physical, energetic, emotional, archetypal, wisdom & dark)
- Transpersonal, transformative play – how to create ritual space
- Creating Connection & Intimacy – practical tools & awareness practices
- ‘Dancing with the Dark’ – working with shadow vs the nondual emptiness
- How to activate and appreciate the Erotic Body in a powerful and healthy way as Life force & Creativity
Day 1 – emotional and embodied intelligence, neurobiology, void-practices for self and others, deeper ways to engage with another
Day 2 – erotic and creative power, intimacy in touch, transpersonal vs personal love, working with shadow & desire & fetishes/kinks
Prices and Registration:
Full weekend including teachings, materials, oils, 3 meals provided (lunch, dinner, lunch) and sauna: A$500
Couples/bring a friend: A$900
Mia’s Dakini program- graduates: A$450
Pay in full before May 30th: $475
Deeper Touch -weekend 1 graduates: $350
**accomodation/camping option may be available for few, please enquire
Payment via Bank xfer (*preferred):
BSB: 082 729
ACC: 97 – 050 34 85
**Payment plan: $150 deposit – after which $100 a week.
Deposit via Paypal
If you are coming as couple/2 people pls make a double deposit! Deposits are refundable until May 30th.
Also fill in the sign up form here :
Guidance, instruction and container provided by Mia Mor.
Mia is an experienced body therapist – she has been working with body & nonverbal relationships since 2007. She has a BA studying the creative, the transformative and the erotic nature of our psyche & physique.
She has training in body and movement therapeutics from the western and multicultural approaches (dance therapy, archetypal play, yoga/tantra/ayurveda, tribal healing practices of Africa and Amazon & modern Esoteric approaches).
Her background – as a dancer, a body worker and in the field of erotic work – gives her a wide and unique perspective on what human intimacy is.
The main focus throughout her life has been toward the liminal/mystic/sacred/indescribable experiences that make life magical.